Honeycomb ceramic substrate (Used In Vehicle)
|Application :||Positive catalyst|
Honeycomb ceramic substrate is made ofcordierite, and it is used for car catalytic converter. We can supply both
ceramic element coated with noble metals of Pt, Pd, Rh and ceramic
element without noble metals.
1. The honeycomb ceramic substrate have a very competive
2. We can produce 100CPSI, 200CPSI,400CPSI,600CPSI can be in the
shape of round ,racetrack and ovral.
3.Specification can be customerlized, as the the customers
4.can be coated with the catalyst and the noble metal as the
customers emission standards:Euro II, EuroIII and EuroIV and EPA standard and the Cariforlia
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion(20-800°C)
1. High specific surface area: ensure exhaust gas could contact
weigh catalyst enough.
2. Stable water absorption: guarantee catalyst could be firmly and
evenly coated on the surface of substrate, so it's no waste for too
3. Warm up characters: after starting up engine, the temperature of
substrate could reach the active temperature of catalyst in the
4. Low exhaust resistance: ask exhaust resistance of substrate to
engine low, so that it won’t affect the performance of engine.
5. High intensity: substrates work in bumpy cars, so the intensity
of substrates must be too high to be destroyed.
6. Perfect assembly: substrates are parts of exhaust; perfect
appearance and exact dimension could ensure assembly perfect